PRESS CONFERENCE TO INFORM ON THE FINALISATION OF THE PROJECT "ECOMANAGEMENT" INEU – A PROJECT FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EFFICIENT WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Ineu Town Local Council organised a press conference to inform about the finalisation of the project "ECOMANAGEMENT" INEU - A PROJECT FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EFFICIENT WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
General information about the project:
The project consisted in achieving a sustainable efficient sewage system, able to serve the entire target area, technically and technologically compatible with the regional network.
The investment is composed of:
- Improving access,at the level of the whole target area, to public sewage and treatment services by rehabilitating and expanding the existing wastewater collection and by setting up a pumping station for household wastewater;
- Substantial improvement of living conditions and health of the population in the target area;
- Eliminating the negative impact of the insalubrious wastewater discharges on the environment factors , through their adequate collection and treatment;
- Ensuring the sustainability of the sewage and treatment system by econometric modeling of a technological and operational infrastructure able to ensure its efficient exploitation in conditions of profitability;.
- Informing a number of 10,200 inhabitants on: a) the requirements imposed by the new wastewater management system and their awareness of: the benefits of the sewage system, the positive impact on environment and human health, in particular, b) the financiers of the implemented project in accordance with the Manual of Visual Identity;
- Training the personnel who will manage the newly implemented system.
- Collection and transport system for household wastewater
Construction of a household sewage network in a total length of 10.9 km to serve the entire target area.
- Pumping plant
Construction of a pumping plant for household wastewater.
The project was successfully finalised,and all results assumed under the financing contract were achieved.
Finalisation date: 30 September 2010
Total project value: 1,067,854.56 euros