The Social Dialogue Commission of the MDPWH
The Social Dialogue Commission of the MRDH meets in compliance with the Government Decision no.369/2009, pursuant to Government Decision no.33/2009 regarding the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Regional Development and Housing. The Commission calls together national-level representative trade union and employers’ confederations, as well as representatives of the Ministry.
The role of the Social Dialogue Commission
The SDC meetings have a consultative character and aim at ensuring social partnership relations – administration, employers, trade unions – to afford permanent reciprocal informing over MRDH issues. At the same time, the social partners are consulted with regard to legislative initiatives or of any other nature, of economic-social character.
Structure of the Social Dialogue Commission
The SDC is made up of MRDH representatives, together with employers’ representatives, appointed by the national-level representative employers’ confederations, and trade union representatives, appointed by the national-level representative trade union confederations. The MRDH representatives are designated to attend these SDC meetings depending on the subject to be approached. As a rule, trade unions and employers will commission two persons to participate in SDC meetings.
The national-level representative trade union confederations participating in SDC of the MRDH are:
The employers’ confederations participating in SDC of the MRDH are:
- National Trade Union Block (BNS)
- National Trade Union Confederation (CNS) Cartel Alfa
- National Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Romania (CNSLR) – Frãtia
- Democratic Trade Union Confederation (CSDR)
- National Trade Union Confederation (CNS) Meridian
- Employers’ Confederation of the Romanian Industry (CONPIROM)
- National Council of the Romanian Employers (CoNPR)
- Romanian National Employers’ Union (PNR)
- General Union of Industrialists of Romania (UGIR)
- General Union of Industrialists of Romania - 1903 (UGIR – 1903)
- National Employers’ Confederation of Romania (CNPR)
- National Council of Small and Medium Sized Private Enterprises in Romania (CNIPMMR)
- National Union of Romanian Employers (UNPR)
- Romanian Employers (PR)
- Romanian Association of Contractors (ARACO)
- Council of Foreign Investors Employers’ Confederation of Industry, Services and Commerce of Romania (CPISC).
The chairman of the SDC is State Secretary Ioan Andreica.